Monday, October 27, 2008

Changing Every Situation into a Positive One

With everything that is happening in the economy today, and with the big election right around the corner, leaving the house or answering the phone seems to be really tortuous lately. Home is definately a controlled environment where you can promote positive thoughts, words and deeds. You can keep the television and radio on good uplifting stations. However, "out there" is uncontrolled. Our thoughts and feelings create our world and it seems to me that lately every person that I come across wants to discuss the downward spiral of their world and I refuse to be sucked into the negativity. Changing the conversation to a positive subject is a little tricky at times. I find myself constantly searching my brain for "Where can I find a positive spin on this, or that?"

My answer to all of this is being in a pro-active state from the time you leave your front door. I try to be the one to start each conversation so that the subject matter is my choice. With every place I go to I have an attitude of kindness and generosity. Even a quick stop at the corner market is began with opening the doors for others and greeting each person with a smile and a positive attitude. If you are in an up-beat mood it is a little harder to be met with a negative conversation about anything. Even in your car you can show kindness by giving eachother room or letting others go first. To attract a better quality of life you start by giving lots and lots of goodness to everyone and suddenly all that comes back is Love.


Finally, We get to the number one reason I am so passionate about working from home. There is never a time that I am belittled or talked down to. My work environment is always a good one because I choose it to be. I get to pick those who comes into my business and promote a wonderful world to be a part of. If you are a Positive person who believes in "Paying it Forward", I would love for you to become a partner in business and spread positive light to this world. Join me by clicking this link to apply

3 comments:

Khyle Dean said...

I would love to do something like this, but i'm just so sceptical about these kinds of things. I want to know your status of this. If you would just post a comment one my posts in my blog that would be awesome.

Lady RavenWolf said...

Love your attitude! I agree there are still a few things we controll and being positive is one of them. Smile at others and they will surely smile back!

Marc Marseille said...

Thank you for the inspirational words. Every now and then we all need a kick start. Good luck in your future endeavors.